Dragonball Universe

Welcome, to Dragon Ball Universe! Otherwise known as DBU. We would like to be the first to say thank you for looking at the site. DBU is a dragon ball RPG based on RP-skill, with fun monthly awards and a Power Level and Ki system. We accept all styles of RP and have experienced Role players as Admins able to help anyone new to our site or in RP in general. Please follow all the rules and once again, thank you for being apart of our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball Universe

Welcome, to Dragon Ball Universe! Otherwise known as DBU. We would like to be the first to say thank you for looking at the site. DBU is a dragon ball RPG based on RP-skill, with fun monthly awards and a Power Level and Ki system. We accept all styles of RP and have experienced Role players as Admins able to help anyone new to our site or in RP in general. Please follow all the rules and once again, thank you for being apart of our site.

Dragonball Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DBZ rpg where you role play as a custom character and watch his/her story unfold. This is the DB Universe, make it your universe.

3 posters

Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :( )

Poll

Did anyone miss me????

[ 1 ]
    Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_left25%Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_left0%Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_left0%Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_left50%Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_left25%Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Veddy
    Veddy
    Poster of the DB Universe

Scouter Reading
    Race:: Saiyan
    Ki Bar:
    Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Left_bar_bleue0/0Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Item List:

Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Empty Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :( )

Post by Veddy Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Character's Name: Veddy duh! Razz Last name: Sumi. (Means Ink in japanese.)
    Please include a image url for your character: Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  D
    Character's Race: Saiyan (I know, but I can't help it. I like saiyans Sad BTW If I don't think list is fair, I will change it like on last site, I Miss those days as admin Sad )
    Character's Gender: Male

Character's starting planet: Yardrat if available
    How did you find us?: You emailed me O.O

lol Razz

Sample RP, 200-300 words long (Can be a old RP): Can I have a longer one? Cause lately I have been doing larger rps? Here is my new and improved skills, showed on a naruto rpg.... o.o

Spoiler:

Character's Biography (optional): Childhood saga/ Birth saga:

Veddy had been born of two parents, of course... His mother was a strong elite, by the name of Hasu. She had been good in assassinations and in tracking enemies in order to destroy them. She wasn't exactly someone you'd call a good guy, but she was a good person, but led the wrong way by Veddy's father, Naisu. His mother had been fooled into thinking that all sorts of aliens were evil, and had killed many of the saiyans so that she would kill the aliens, and hunt them down, thinking that they were bad people, and that she was saving her people. Of course when the baby was born, and had contained a low level power level, at just about the level of 10, their family name had become a laughing stock. So his father had advanced toward poor Veddy and had attempted to kill him by suffocating poor little helpless Veddy, all for being a weak son. But Hasu realized this before he could touch Veddy, and intervened, fighting the father to protect the little baby. When the father saw this, he attacked her. Poor Hasu was no match for Veddy's father Naisu. But she had been able to divert Naisu away from the baby and escape with poor Veddy. But there was only one space pod left inside. So Hasu would instinctively gentle put Veddy in the space pod, and then say, "Good bye son. Protect the good from the evil, such as your father. Maybe it will make up for my mislead destruction." Then she would cry, as her justice was all a lie, it was mere destruction of innocent people, and for realizing Naisu's evil so late, cost her not being able to raise her child. So she would then activate the pod, send it off into deep space so that when Naisu came, it would be to late. He fired an energy beam at the pod when he arrived, but Hasu jumped in front of the blast, ending her own life, in exchange that Veddy survive. Poor Veddy had no way of knowing. He had fallen asleep, completely unaware of his environment. This is miraculously how he survived, for when one's asleep, he can't be hungry. So the pod had safely landed on Yardrat, which wasn't thankfully a planet that his mother and father destroyed, and a old wise sage Yardratian named Teiresias had found him, and sheltered him, feed him. Veddy had been born a happy child, one who enjoyed sharing, and helping others.

Present time saga:

When Veddy had turned 12 he had been happy, and misguidedly thought that Teiresias was in fact his father. But the poor sage didn't want to lie to Veddy anymore, so after Veddy had been playing with some other nice Yardratian kids,having fun and such, he had come home to see his "father" in a very serious mood. Then Teiresias would tell Veddy to sit down, so he would do so obediently, and then Teiresias and him would have a LONG conversation. Teiresias had known about Veddy's mother and such for when Veddy was a little boy, Teiresias had secretly read the inner course of his mind, seeing memories that Veddy himself couldn't even remember. He had seen the whole reason why Veddy had been brought here, and he would then frown, for this was when Veddy had one day been sleeping, exhausted from his long day of playing, and sparring with his friends. Now by this time, Veddy's powers would have been much stronger then when he was a baby. Teiresias believed that he would one day be considered a great hero of his race. When Veddy and him had finished, Veddy had been upset. He had been lied to for his whole life. His mother had helped him, but his evil father was still out there. Veddy would then experience a "rage moment." Unknown to Teiresias, was that now, Veddy would have to souls, one good and one evil. The good one was "Veddy." The other one was, "The Rampage." Then, 6 months later, he had multiple fights inside of himself, between Veddy and "The rampage." Veddy would then calm himself, and then he would have dominant control over himself. It would seem "The Rampage" would never come out again. But sadly, a week from that day, evil aliens had come and taken over Yardrat. They had invaded Teiresias home, but Teiresias had hidden Veddy, but been killed while doing so. Veddy had seen this, and the rampage returned, and killed the aliens. This would make him feared by the Yardratians, and Veddy would become unpopular, despite saving ALL of Yardrat.

*COUGH*Age: 12 and I'm awesome*COUGH*

Anyone have cough syrup? O_O
    liux
    liux
    New Face of the DB Universe

Scouter Reading
    Race:: 1/2 Saiyan
    Ki Bar:
    Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Left_bar_bleue0/0Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Item List:

Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Empty Re: Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :( )

Post by liux Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 am

Long time no see
    Android 200
    Android 200
    New Face of the DB Universe

Scouter Reading
    Race:: Android
    Ki Bar:
    Item List:

Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :(  )  Empty Re: Veddy here :D (Surely everone remembers me :( )

Post by Android 200 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Nothing makes me happier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:06 pm