Dragonball Universe

Welcome, to Dragon Ball Universe! Otherwise known as DBU. We would like to be the first to say thank you for looking at the site. DBU is a dragon ball RPG based on RP-skill, with fun monthly awards and a Power Level and Ki system. We accept all styles of RP and have experienced Role players as Admins able to help anyone new to our site or in RP in general. Please follow all the rules and once again, thank you for being apart of our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball Universe

Welcome, to Dragon Ball Universe! Otherwise known as DBU. We would like to be the first to say thank you for looking at the site. DBU is a dragon ball RPG based on RP-skill, with fun monthly awards and a Power Level and Ki system. We accept all styles of RP and have experienced Role players as Admins able to help anyone new to our site or in RP in general. Please follow all the rules and once again, thank you for being apart of our site.

Dragonball Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DBZ rpg where you role play as a custom character and watch his/her story unfold. This is the DB Universe, make it your universe.

the power from my soul

liux
    liux
    New Face of the DB Universe

Scouter Reading
    Race:: 1/2 Saiyan
    Ki Bar:
    the power from my soul Left_bar_bleue0/0the power from my soul Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Item List:

the power from my soul Empty the power from my soul

Post by liux Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 am

Character's Name: vogota
    Please include a image url for your the power from my soul Natsu_by_DarkSaiyanNinja
    Character's Race: saiyan/human
    Character's Gender: Male

Character's starting planet: Earth
    How did you find us?: just long time no see Troy
    Sample RP, 200-300 words long (Can be a old RP):Vogota and Laharl were playing “who will kill more demons?”. They were bored. Than Laharl said hey, vogota, you wont to visit some mad scientist laboratory? I can show the way. Laharl asked. ohm? O.k. I think we will have some fun than… vogota said and they went.
    They were very close to a laboratory. Laharl grabbed a rock and throwed to a window. But suddenly the window fixed him self. Some old man walked to the garden and said hello, king Laharl. But how I see your still childish. Well meet my new machine. The Nightmare Machine. It revives them… well, no talking, lets work. he said and stepped aside. Suddenly house wall exploded and Laharl and vogota saw a machine with a ball on it. The ball colors started changing. It started to grow hear. The ball changed to vogota face. Suddenly Veddy appeared in front of them. Then in front of machine appeared just like Veddy, Laharl. But he was with burning eyes, much bigger and with a way longer sword. His power level were x2 vogota friends Laharls. your going to be killed vogota!!!!!!!! shouted they with metallic voices. Veddy stepped in front of vogota, evil Laharl- king Laharl. you know, I always were afraid of you Veddy from our fight, but I always wonted to kick your but like this. vogota laughed. Veddy attacked. He wonted to punch vogota to the face. And did it. He powered up and turned to super saiyan. TRUE DOUBLE SPIRIT BLAST!!!! he shouted. Vogota jumped to the air by dodging the attack. Veddy did that again. Vogota was in air so he didn’t have where to hide. Kamehameha!!!!! vogota jelled and shootad a wave to his left. Than he flied a little to right. He learned that trick from one demon. Than Veddy jumped to the air and punched vogota to the ground. Veddy landed on his stomach. Than he start kicking vogota to the face. Vogota jumped again. But Veddy didn’t missed that move. He just throwed a ki blast. That blast hitted vogota head. He landed on the ground and jumped again. He was over Veddy head. Vogota did galactic kamehameha gun and shooted straight to Veddy head. The hitted saiyan disappeared. He runned to help Laharl.
    Laharl were fighting him self with swords. Suddenly they were broken. When the good Laharl saw vogota, he jumped back. Than vogota were near the bad Laharl. He jumped and kicked to his head. Than the evil Laharl sawed vogota. Than the lord attacked and with new sword, cutted bad guy at two pieces. Than the machines vogota head started to change to Laharls. When the boy sawed that he grabbed vogota and runned. When they were near the castle vogota asked: why we runned? because we would have to face all my castle. Laharl answered.

Character's Biography (optional):

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:59 pm